Tuesday, September 10, 2019

329a. Dr. Brenda Leroux Babin

329a. Our interview with Dr. Brenda Leroux Babin at the Emerge fundraiser. "I am running for Louisiana State Senate District #20 because I have faith in our people, hope for our future, and love for our Bayou Region. As a coastal scientist, I will work to ensure continued funding for restoring our coast, protecting our homes, our businesses, and our way of life. As an educator, I will inspire hope for our schools, enacting legislation that will return respect to our classrooms. As a businesswoman, I will strive to protect the jobs of those in the Bayou Region. I am one Busy Bee working to preserve our culture and our way of life. On October 12 remember to vote #BabinForTheBayou."

Listen on iTunes
Listen on Stitcher
Listen on Google Play.
Listen on Spotify.
The Louisiana Anthology Home Page.
Like us on Facebook.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please tell us what you think.
Thanks!