Thursday, June 28, 2018

266a. Ryan Trundle

266a. We interview candidate Ryan Trundle about his campaign for the 4th Congressional District from Louisiana. This is Ryan's message: "I have been fighting for people and the environment my whole life as an activist, community organizer and volunteer. Most of the time against greedy politicians and the unethical corporations that control them. I am sick and tired of seeing my friends and family being taken advantage of while our elected officials do nothing or worse. It's time for the people to have a voice in Congress, it’s time to fix the broken system, which is why I chose to run. The first step to fixing the corrupt political system is to remove big money special interests which is why I won't be accepting money or support from super PACs or corporations. The next step is to create a government that works for all of us, not just the wealthy, with fair common sense policies. I need your help to do this, please volunteer, donate and most importantly vote. It’s not a democracy without you."

Listen in iTunes.
Listen in Stitcher.
Listen on Google Play.
The Louisiana Anthology Home Page.
Like us on Facebook.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please tell us what you think.
Thanks!