170. Part 2 of our interview with Lamar White. We catch up with our friend Lamar White and discuss the 2016 election as it applies to Louisiana.
- This week in Louisiana history. August 20, 1853. 'Black Day' 269 people died in New Orleans of Yellow Fever.
- This week in New Orleans history. August 20,
1834. Francis Tillou Nicholls was born in
Donaldsonville. He was a soldier and a lawyer. He rose to the
level of brigadier general fighting for the Confederacy in the
- This week in Louisiana.August 27th, 2016 - August 27th, 2016
5699 New Natchitoches Road,
West Monroe, LA 71292
Landry Vineyards winery outdoor concert featuring Lisa Spann & Company! A mix classic rock and dance music will have you, family & friends dancing all night. Make sure you pack your lawn chair, blanket and picnic dinner and enjoy the outdoor show.
- Postcard from New Orleans. The Pepper Palace.
The Louisiana Anthology Home Page.
Like us on .